Wednesday 25 January 2017

We promised

On November 8 2016, my husband and half of our creative duo died and my world stopped. He was the brains and I was the hands. I don't know what to make anymore and feel sick thinking about it. This is just a distraction to get me through the day. Definitely not one of his ideas - he would have come up with something brilliant.

As macabre as it is, I am linking up to Moo Mania & More Love. Grief is the price I am paying for love. My husband loved all the Moo Mania challenges and came up with every idea.......   including this one.........     in a way...........

With a bit of effects

17 comments:

  1. Oh dear - I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy goes out to you.
    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear Zoe -- this is such an AMAZING piece ♥♥♥
    I so understand how you feel -
    it's your turn to hold the love of your life always near and clear in your heart!!!!
    I am so proud to hear that your wonderful husband liked Moo Mania & More! I really adore this piece of art he created! Just wonderful!
    My deepest symphaty dear Zoe!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Zoe, I am so sorry for your loss.

    This artwork is just amazing.

    Thank you so much for joining us over at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Zoe, I`m so sorry and I couldn`t find the right words.. I´m deeply touched and saddened by this and my thoughts are with you !!!
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Zoe.
    I am so sorry for your loss. This work is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Zoe, I am so sorry to hear of your sad news, I will be thinking of you. Your piece of art work is full of feeling. I hope you will return with your great art when the time is right.
    Hugs, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear your DH passed away. May your memories bring warmth to your heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. =(((((((((((((
    Вот это да.... мои глубочайшие соболезнования, Зоя! Я-то думала, куда ты пропала... а тут вот как... и сказать нечего, это безмерно печально, что бы я тут ни написала - всё равно не поможет и не спасёт и не вернёт... Просто хочу тебя немного поддержать. Крепись! Ты сильная. Самые душевные тебе пожелания.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Зоя, сочувствую. Держись.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Zoe, I just stopped by after a long time and read this sad message. I am so sorry to read these words and hope that your creativity will give you strength.

    ReplyDelete