Sunday 4 September 2016

And More Nature

Sunday Postcard Art's theme for this week is Leaves. We don't have much of those glorious autumns the northern hemisphere is known for, but I have lived in northern Europe and have kicked through those leaves  :)
This week I have quilled leaves using narrow 1.5mm (1/16") paper strips. I have also rediscovered a stash of various 6"x4" cards, perfect for postcard challenges. Would like to thank Sunday Postcard Art for showcasing my postcard from last week, which you can see here.
Linking up to Moo Mania & More for the second time this fortnight for their Nature's Beauty theme.


21 comments:

  1. Fabulous quilling art- these are a wonderful accent to everything Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos kommentista😃
    Your Art is unique and so well done. Beautiful card.
    Have a great time ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilled leaves - a fabulous postcard.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous postcard! Love the quilled leaves!

    Renate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilling! I haven't seen this done in years! A job well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb quilling and a wonderful take on leaves...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilled leaves are so awesome! I've always admired quilled art, but I've never tried it. It doesn't look like something I'd have the patience to do. But I do love admiring this art done by others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie! I don't have the patience for it either lol

      Delete
  8. Those are quite beautiful. Must take much creativity and talent!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, if only I had enough to give up my day job.

      Delete
  9. So artistic where less is more..your quilled leaves are stunning..mine never looked this good that's for sure..Great postcard..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra! I have less because I lost patience :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at MM&M, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful creation Zoe!
    So nice that you are with us at Moo Mania & More again!
    Happy new week to you!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete